Agile2005 discount extended to Friday 06/03

  • alex_viggio@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      Registration for the Agile2005 Conference is on a record pace! More than 200
      registrants have already taken advantage of this special discount. We have
      decided to extend the super-early bird registration deadline. The final
      deadline for this savings opportunity is this Friday, June 3rd.

      The Agile2005 Conference will be held at the Denver Marriott City Center July
      24-29. We are offering a special discounted rate of $1499 through the
      Super-Early Bird date of June 3rd. Members of the AgileAlliance, ACM, or IEEE
      are eligible for a rate of $1399. The academic rate is $549 until June 3rd.
      Please act quickly to ensure that you take advantage of these special rates, a
      significant savings over the Just-In-Time rate of $1799.

      The merger of XP Agile Universe with the Agile Development Conference has
      resulted in a record number of submissions and a very strong program. We have
      an excellent collection of tutorials, workshops, experience reports and research
      papers. Some of the tutorial and workshop presenters include Jim Highsmith, Ken
      Schwaber, Ron Jeffries, Mary Poppendieck, Rebecca Wirfs-Brock and many more.
      Bob Martin and Brian Marick will be giving a keynote presentation. Our fellows
      this year are Tim Lister, Ward Cunningham and Kent Beck.

      For conference agenda, session descriptions and on-line registration go to
      www.agile2005.org