High Performance Testing article in Better Software magazine

  • Sommer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2005
      High Performance Testing
      by Scott Barber

      Executives and managers, get your performance testing teams out of the
      pit and ahead of the pack.

      Executives—Start your Engines . . .

      Insist on Experience

      Experienced performance testers will speak your language and guide you
      through the process of meeting your goals, even if you can't yet
      verbalize those goals. Experienced performance testers not only know
      how to relate to executives in terms of business risks, short- and long-
      term costs, and implications of schedule adjustment but they also know
      how to explain their trade without all the jargon and techno-babble.

      http://www.stickyminds.com/BetterSoftware/magazine.asp?fn=cifea
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2005
        Is this the article link you intended to send, Sommer? I couldn't figure
        out how this relates to agile usability.

        William Pietri <william@...>