Reviewer: Agile Enterprise Architecture - Draft

  • James McGovern
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 3:38 AM
      An author team has just finished the final third of a book tentatively
      entitled Agile Enterprise Architecture. An early draft is located at:
      http://www.architectbook.com/AEA-April2005-Draft.pdf We will be having our
      editor clean up any abuses of the English language in the next revision.

      We are looking for someone to provide brutally honest feedback on it by May
      15th and figured we could find folks to provide feedback here. Please send
      all to: agilebook@yahoogroups.com (for authors only: do not attempt to
      join). We are aware of formatting/layout related errors that will be also
      addressed in future revisions.

      Cheers

      James McGovern
      Co-author of the Bestselling Book: A Practical Guide to Enterprise
      Architecture