RE: [agile-usability] Agile Usability at CHI 2005 in Portland?

  • Aviva Rosenstein
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
      Anyone who is interested in discussing Agile and UX while in Portland, please meet up at the Yahoo! booth in the exhibit hall by 1:15 on Wednesday April 06. We'll be heading out in search of lunch from there.

      If you get held up and miss us, just ask the booth staff for my contact information.

      looking forward to seeing folks in Portland!

      Aviva Rosenstein