A request... please change the topic when discussing new ones.

  • Ray Rupinski
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2005
      Hello everyone. I'm new to this group (and agile development) and
      looking to really benefit from your experiences with usability and
      UI design in an agile enviornment. In fact, we have Mike Cohn here
      for two days working with our company helping to kick off this
      approach in our organization.

      It would be helpful to me if you could post a new topic with
      the "post" feature under message rather than just replying to a
      would like to read your messages, but don't open the email when it
      has a title that isn't something I'm focusing on. I'm sure I'm not
      alone.

      Thanks for listening. I hope to really benefit from your insights.

      Regards,

      Ray Rupinski