FW: [SPAM] - [agile-usability] GUI component magnets - Email found in subject [GFI-T29694-4218B80067E5A1F4]

  • Baker, Lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2005
      From: Rob Keefer [mailto:rbkeefer@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:26 AM
      To: Baker, Lisa
      Subject: [SPAM] - [agile-usability] GUI component magnets - Email found
      in subject [GFI-T29694-4218B80067E5A1F4]

      I recently saw an article or advertisement for a package of GUI
      components that are magnetic. It was really cool because you could work
      through GUI flow on a whiteboard with the little components - move
      things around and such. I can't find the reference though.

      Does anyone know where I can find something like this?

      Thanks.

      - Rob

      This email, and any files or previous email messages included with it, may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.