RE: [agile-usability] user centered design overlaps with traditio nal analysis?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2005
      Forgot to mention that this way of thinking is similar to some eastern
      philosophy. Can't recall which one.

      -- Alain:
      Not sure what "way of thinking" you are referring to, nor which eastern
      philosophy it is similar to, but recently, it struck me that XP could be
      described as: "The 10 habits of highly sucessful developpers". I'm no big
      fan of Covey, but when you think about it, there are lots of parallels
      between XP and what Covey talks about like:

      - first things first
      - having a very concise and simple mission statement as opposed to a
      detailed plan
      - understanding that you will be slightly "off course" 99% of the time
      - take out your compass often and make slight adjustements
      - etc...
      ---