RE: [SPAM] - [agile-usability] Re: Role of UCD in agile processes - Email found in subject

  • Baker, Lisa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2005
      > more usability and design mature
      > organizations usually separate the interaction design and
      > usability/human factors roles (and then pair two+ people on the
      > same team).

      In the standard MRD/PRD world, I would agree. But are there people doing this in the agile world? It seems in the agile world they're sort of still trying to figure out where HF/usability/interaction design fits period...much less having two + people with complementary skill sets assigned to a team.

      Lisa

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2005