      From: Keith Nicholas [mailto:keithnlist@...]
      Sent: 24 November 2004 13:05
      To: agile-usability@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [agile-usability] The missing manifesto

       [snip]

      I think the UCD world has common principles.  Number 1 is "involve the user".  Then there's ways of understanding various types of user, types of use, and getting feedback on whether its good or not.

      most seem to like early feedback with real users through prototypes.

      Keith
    • Show all 75 messages in this topic