7646Re: [agile-usability] [Live Webinar] Formative Usability Testing in Agile User-Centered Design
- Jun 20, 2013Oh, sorry, my bad. The date of the webinar is June 25th (not July 25th). Thank you Prasanna for pointing that out.Ginni, yes, the webinar will be recorded. However, you still need to register to get the recording. It will be sent out to all the registrants the next day after the webinar.Kind regards,OksanaOn Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 5:17 PM, oksanagerasymchuk <ogerasymchuk@...> wrote:
Hello all,I thought that the members of this community might find this free webinar of interest.Live webinar:Formative Usability Testing in Agile: Piloting New Techniques at AutodeskUX experts from Autodesk will share new techniques of formative usability testing piloted by the AutoCAD UX group in their agile user-centered design process.
This 60-min webinar will cover:
- Introduction of Agile into the product's development process
- Structuring customer feedback processes to meet Agile objectives
- Validating and refining sprint designs before implementation
- Validating the minimum viable experience with "Customer Councils" on an ongoing basis
- Takeaways and learning from the piloted initiatives
When: Tuesday, July 25th at 11am Pacific.
Where: Online, via GoToWebinarRegistration link:Seats are limited.--
Best regards,Oksana GerasymchukMarketing ManagerUserZoom, Inc"Zooming in on the user experience"Tel: +1 (408) 675-5351
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>