7646Re: [agile-usability] [Live Webinar] Formative Usability Testing in Agile User-Centered Design

  • Oksana Gerasymchuk
    Jun 20, 2013
      Oh, sorry, my bad. The date of the webinar is June 25th (not July 25th). Thank you Prasanna for pointing that out.

      Ginni, yes, the webinar will be recorded. However, you still need to register to get the recording. It will be sent out to all the registrants the next day after the webinar.

      Kind regards,
      Oksana

      On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 5:17 PM, oksanagerasymchuk <ogerasymchuk@...> wrote:

      Hello all,

      I thought that the members of this community might find this free webinar of interest.

      Live webinar:
      Formative Usability Testing in Agile: Piloting New Techniques at Autodesk

      UX experts from Autodesk will share new techniques of formative usability testing piloted by the AutoCAD UX group in their agile user-centered design process.

      This 60-min webinar will cover:

      • Introduction of Agile into the product's development process
      • Structuring customer feedback processes to meet Agile objectives
      • Validating and refining sprint designs before implementation
      • Validating the minimum viable experience with "Customer Councils" on an ongoing basis
      • Takeaways and learning from the piloted initiatives

      When: Tuesday, July 25th at 11am Pacific.
      Where: Online, via GoToWebinar

      Registration link:

      Seats are limited.

      --