7642[Live Webinar] Formative Usability Testing in Agile User-Centered Design
- Jun 19, 2013Hello all,I thought that the members of this community might find this free webinar of interest.Live webinar:Formative Usability Testing in Agile: Piloting New Techniques at AutodeskUX experts from Autodesk will share new techniques of formative usability testing piloted by the AutoCAD UX group in their agile user-centered design process.
This 60-min webinar will cover:
- Introduction of Agile into the product's development process
- Structuring customer feedback processes to meet Agile objectives
- Validating and refining sprint designs before implementation
- Validating the minimum viable experience with "Customer Councils" on an ongoing basis
- Takeaways and learning from the piloted initiatives
When: Tuesday, July 25th at 11am Pacific.
Where: Online, via GoToWebinarRegistration link:http://info.userzoom.com/formative-usability-testing-webinar.htmlSeats are limited.
- Next post in topic >>