7635RE: [agile-usability] Fwd: latest presentation ideas on agile usability?

  • William Hudson
    May 13, 2013

      Hi, Carl. I hope you’re well.

      There’s an article I wrote a little while back about UCD & XP as a conversation between the two sides. It was published in Cutter Systems Journal, plus there is my more recent article in the Agile Record called User Requirements in the 21st Century which is mostly about Agile. Both have quite a bit of material suitable for talks.

      See http://www.syntagm.co.uk/design/articles.htm#bytopic

      Regards,

      William