      From: carl myhill <carl@...>
      To: agile-usability@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, 10 May 2013, 11:46
      Subject: [agile-usability] Fwd: latest presentation ideas on agile usability?

      Hi

      Im a UXer collaborating with an Agile guru on a talk next week. I wonder if there have been any excellent presentations on the topic recently. The best one i ever saw was by Lynne Miller and the autodesk crew at UPA 2006 and i will reference those little sketches in that paper.

      Does anyone have anything else?

      One idea we've had is to characterise the debate through extremes, so, agile person says, 'you usability people always want to design every pixel up front' etc etc.

      Any thoughts?

      Carl

      --
      User Experience Design