7616Re: [agile-usability] Origins of user stories

    Mar 27, 2013
      On 27 March 2013 12:22, William Hudson <william.hudson@...> wrote:
      > Agilists who know little or nothing about usability/UCD do try to take roles
      > literally. I was talking with a client just a couple of weeks ago who
      > pointed this out as a problem with their introduction of UX design.

      My experiences differ.

      It does happen - of course - but my experiences of teams, even those
      without UX input, is that the roles are more often treated as market
      segments / archetypes / etc.

      They're certainly seem to treated much more generally than use-case type roles.

      Possibly you're seeing teams who are primarily transferring from
      use-cases to stories? In those situations it's certainly a common
      problem.

      t. +44 (0)7752 419080 skype adrianjohnhoward pinboard.in/u:adrianh
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic