      From: agile-usability@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:agile-usability@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Adrian Howard
      Sent: 27 March 2013 12:11
      To: agile-usability@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [agile-usability] Origins of user stories

      I'd question whether the role slot in user stories often gets used in that
      way. The use-case "role" and the user story "role" tend to be used fairly
      differently in my experience.

      We hit the same name - different usage problem again.

      They're normally much closer to customer archetypes / persona in my
      experience (indeed most agile ux folk I know who adopt the story format slot
      persona into the role hole).

      [snipped]
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic