      From: agile-usability@yahoogroups.com [mailto:agile-usability@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of William Hudson
      Sent: Tuesday, 26 March, 2013 07:49
      To: agile-usability@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [agile-usability] Origins of user stories

      Hi, Larry. Nice to hear from you.

      I have since come across a document entitled “User Stories Done Right: Requirements” by Jeff Sutherland. However, it has a copyright footer that reads ‘1993 – 2007’ so I’m trying to get in touch with Jeff to find the real date. Since the term is in the article title I’m supposing that it might be the earlier date.

      Regards,

      William