      From: agile-usability@yahoogroups.com [mailto:agile-usability@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Larry Constantine
      Sent: 26 March 2013 11:15
      To: agile-usability@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [agile-usability] Origins of user stories

      AFAIK, Kent Beck first introduced the term with its contemporary usage. Of course, meanings evolve, and the user stories of the new century, especially when written by the IxD team, are quite different from those from the early days, which were far less focused and informed by IxD concerns.

      ~~Prof. Larry Constantine, IDSA, ACM Fellow

          Universidade da Madeira | Madeira Interactive Technologies Institute

      [snipped]

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic