7599RE: [agile-usability] Origins of user stories

  • Larry Constantine
    Mar 26, 2013

      AFAIK, Kent Beck first introduced the term with its contemporary usage. Of course, meanings evolve, and the user stories of the new century, especially when written by the IxD team, are quite different from those from the early days, which were far less focused and informed by IxD concerns.

      ~~Prof. Larry Constantine, IDSA, ACM Fellow

          Universidade da Madeira | Madeira Interactive Technologies Institute

          Lior Samson, novelist

          Active (Professional) Member, SFWA

          Simon Rockower Award (2010), American Jewish Press Association

          Author of The Rosen Singularity (Gesher Press, 2011) and The Homeland Connection novels:

          Bashert, The Dome, Web Games (Gesher Press, 2010) and Chipset (Gesher Press, 2012)