7591Re: [agile-usability] Re: [meta] Posting of surveys & announcements

  • Ted M. Young [@jitterted]
    Feb 8, 2013
      Please feel free to share it! I have only seen two anonymous results, so I don't really check it much. I figured the mere threat of them filling it out was a useful enough filter. If someone did seriously fill it out, or at least emailed me to say they thought it was amusing, I'd figure that was enough for me to fill out their survey.

      On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 11:49 AM, Adrian Howard <adrianh@...> wrote:

      Also - is it going to annoy you if I spread that URL around?

      On 8 February 2013 17:56, Ted M. Young [@jitterted] <tedyoung@...> wrote:
      I agree with Larry; I'm also dismayed that the students' supervisors/advisors allow such surveys to go out into the world (or serve as the basis of any conclusion in a research report, article, or dissertation). Before I fill out such a survey I (only half-jokingly) ask them to fill out my survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PYKR8JM

      http://quietstars.com     adrianh@...     twitter.com/adrianh

      t. +44 (0)7752 419080     skype adrianjohnhoward     pinboard.in/u:adrianh

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic