7572Re: [agile-usability] agile online questionnaire

  • mark schraad
    Feb 3, 2013
      I'm going to suggest that you have someone proof read your questions. A few are ambiguous, many are unclear, and a few don't make sense. I think your data, and therefore your conclusions will be suspect as a result.

      best...

      Mark

      On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 11:05 AM, eni.software <eni.software@...> wrote:

      Dear  Sir/Madam,
      I am a Masters student at Qazvin Islamic Azad University. The following link is a questionnaire about agile.
      http://agilequestionnaire.behnamhosting.ir/
      This questionnaire has been designed to validate my master’s thesis entitled "A simple linear model for evaluating the success of software projects based on Agile approach ".
      You can visit this site to answer this questionnaire.
      You can also ask other people who have worked on agile, send this link to them.
      Thank you very much for your help.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic