7568Encyclopedia of Human-Computer Interaction: New free chapters for your courses

  • Mads Soegaard
    Jan 16, 2013
      Dear friends,

      First of all, thanks to the hundreds of universities and companies who now use our free educational materials!

      Secondly, we are pleased to announce a range of new chapters to the ever-growing and free Encyclopedia of Human-Computer Interaction.

      For example, the mammoth chapter by Kees Overbeeke and Caroline Hummels on Industrial Design (released 10 minutes ago). This is the late Kees Overbeeke's last publication and is a tribute to his career.

      The complete Table of Contents:
      http://www.interaction-design.org/books/hci.html

      Also, a very warm welcome to our new Executive Board: Don Norman, Bill Buxton, Michael Arent, Olof Schybergson, Dan Rosenberg, Ken Friedman, and Jonas Lowgren.

      ---
      Best wishes,

      Mads Soegaard
      http://www.interaction-design.org/about/