7476Re: Agile User Research

  • HRB
    Feb 9, 2012
      Golly. I hate to tout my own stuff here, but you're kinda asking for that, aren't you?

      User-Centered Agile Methods

      Rapid Contextual Design

      There's a lot of discussion out there about how to integrate user research, testing, and prototyping into agile sprints... also how to enable some sort of up-front design. Those issues are discussed in the first reference above.

      --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "brett.christenson" <bchristenson@...> wrote:
      > I am looking for repeatable and measurable user research methods/tools that I can incorporate into agile development. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic