7384Re: [agile-usability] [agile usability] Paper Prototyping

    Aug 16, 2011
      Hi Desirée!

      On 15 Aug 2011, at 20:25, desireesy wrote:
      [snip]
      > :) What John's describing is what I call "minimum-fidelity prototyping." That is, we aim for the lowest possible fidelity of interactive prototype to make the relevant design decision.
      [snip]

      Being extra niggly - I'd maybe rephrase the goal of "lowest possible fidelity of" as "fastest feedback from an"?

      That often does mean the lowest possible fidelity - but not always. I've worked for two clients where I had to point out that the "low-fi" prototypes the design team were testing for various UI tweaks were taking longer to build than the final implementation...