7232Re: Integrated Usability in Agile teams from the trenches :)

  • unbreakablepo
    Feb 5, 2011
      Can you (or others) comment more about iRise and other interaction design tools? We are considering a very similar process to the one you described with paper prototypes, etc but are also thinking about using light weight "click-throughs" using Adobe Fireworks / Flash Catalyst to get feedback without needing to use our limited development team time.

      My assumption is that we must include developers in discussions of feasibility etc. Have people run into major problems with this?
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic