7161where do your UX team-members sit?

  • yaniv_nord
    Dec 3, 2010
      I manage a team of 4 UX folks at a medium sized software company that has recently transitioned to Scrum.

      We have 3 scrum teams each staffed with Developers, UX, QA, Scrum-master and product owner. So the UX people sit with their team.

      For the most part this is ok for me, but I worry that we're missing out on that really important UX process that comes when you get a few smart designers in a room bouncing ideas off one another.

      My instinct is to huddle the UX team together.

      What are your experiences with this issue?
    • Show all 52 messages in this topic