7145Re: [agile-usability] Re: Product Metaphor

  • Joshua Kerievsky
    Jul 24, 2010
      On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 7:57 AM, George Dinwiddie <lists@...> wrote:
      I really like this post.  I think it goes beyond "product vision" (which
      sometimes is exactly the bicycle pictured at the bottom of the posting)
      to "conceptual integrity."  This is another of Fred Brook's terms that
      has been mostly ignored in our industry.

      Thanks George.  I love the term "conceptual integrity" and didn't know it originated with Brooks.

      I don't know if I've said so, before, but thanks for resurrecting
      "metaphor" from the software development trash heap.

      Thanks again.  It surely needs a lot of care and attention to be fully brought back to life.

      Joshua Kerievsky
      Founder, CEO
      Industrial Logic, Inc.
      Web: http://industriallogic.com
      Twitter: @JoshuaKerievsky, @IndustrialLogic

      Amplify Your Agility
      Coaching | Training | Assessment | eLearning
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic