7138Re: [agile-usability] Re: Product Metaphor

  • George Dinwiddie
    Jul 24, 2010
      Josh,

      I really like this post. I think it goes beyond "product vision" (which
      sometimes is exactly the bicycle pictured at the bottom of the posting)
      to "conceptual integrity." This is another of Fred Brook's terms that
      has been mostly ignored in our industry.

      I don't know if I've said so, before, but thanks for resurrecting
      "metaphor" from the software development trash heap.

      - George