      From: Gene Arch <garch@...>
      To: agile-usability@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, Mar 25, 2010 4:24 pm
      Subject: RE: [agile-usability] Agile ux = zero or miminal upfront prototyping work?

      Sam,

      I'm not entirely sure if parallel sprints is the way to go either.  I'm still working through the best way to do this myself.  I do like the idea of pairing with developers on UI implementations, however.  And come to think of it, if I'm spending all my time doing mockups in parallel, I wouldn't have the time for that kind of collaboration.

      ~Gene