6990Re: [agile-usability] Agile 2010 submissions?

  • Abby Fichtner
    Feb 13, 2010
      Just thought I'd follow up once more as we get closer to the submission deadline of Feb 19th.  As of now, there are only two submissions under UI/UX - so I bet if you were interested, you'd have a really good shot of being accepted!  Here are the other two (you'll need to create an account to view/comment):

      I'd really love to see more UX sessions at Agile 2010!  Is anyone else thinking of submitting?

      abby fichtner,

      On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 5:22 PM, Abby Fichtner <haxrchick@...> wrote:

      Is anyone planning on submitting a session on agile & usability for Agile 2010?

      If you're thinking of submitting something and would like some help, please let me know.  I presented there last year and would so love to do something on usability, but too new to the area to do on my own.  Or even, if you just want the perspective of someone new to the space, I'm your girl. :-)

      abby fichtner,

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic