6721Re: [agile-usability] Linkedin Group on Agile and UX

  • Anders Ramsay
    Jan 7, 2010
      What you call yourself is usually only important if you don't know what you're  doing. If you know what you're doing and/or are upfront about not knowing, that will speak louder than any titles you might give yourself. The people who are managing the project are the project managers, meaning someone else may very well have that title but isn't actually managing (or shepherding, facilitating, whatever) much of anything.

      Oh, and it's Scrum, not SCRUM (It's not an abbreviation.)

      -Anders

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 7, 2010, at 6:38 AM, Craig Davidson <craigmdavidson@...> wrote:

      What do you call the SCRUM master when you are not doing SCRUM? ;-)

      2010/1/6 Glennette Clark <glennette@gmail. com>
      Essentially, another name for a SCRUM master.

      Glennette

      --
      Glennette Clark
      Lazy Smart Creative