      From: agile-usability@yahoogroups.com <agile-usability@yahoogroups.com>
      To: agile-usability@yahoogroups.com <agile-usability@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue Jan 05 12:25:49 2010
      Subject: Re: [agile-usability] Linkedin Group on Agile and UX

      On Jan 5, 2010, at 1:49 PM, William Pietri wrote:

      On 01/05/2010 05:21 AM, mariusvandam wrote:
      > [...] it's a subgroup of the 'Agile Project Managers' group. [...]

      This is a bit of a digression, but what does an Agile project manager do?

      Apparently, they use LinkedIn.

      Jared

      Confidentiality notice: This message may contain confidential information. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not that person, you should not use this message. We request that you notify us by replying to this message, and then delete all copies including any contained in your reply. Thank you.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic