6563New to Agile Usability

  • Elmohanned Ahmed
    Nov 10, 2009

      Hi All,

      We are an organization that started the move to agile about a year ago. Our usability team is quiet perplexed. We basically work in intranet web applications. Can anybody update on the typical role of a usability guy in a project? What does he do? When? Any details are welcome.

      Thanks,

      ElMohanned

      Inspection to prevent defects is absolutely required for any process. Inspection to find defects is waste.

      Shigeo Shingo, Study of Toyota Production system

      Disclaimer: NOTICE The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. Raya will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any malicious code or virus being passed on. Views expressed in this communication are not necessarily those of Raya.If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email, facsimile or telephone and return and/or destroy the original message.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic