6480Re: [agile-usability] New To Usability - Trying To Learn & Define Standards

    Oct 1, 2009
      Hi, Doug.

      Since you asked here, I'm presuming this question has some Agile angle.
      The broadness of your question brings me back to the Agile manifesto,
      and in particular the first value statement: "individuals and
      interactions over processes and tools".

      The solution you're looking at seems to be more about a process and a
      documentary tool. Have you already tried solutions based in individuals
      and interactions?

      William