6247UX Brighton Event: September Special on Gameplay Research & Design

  • Danny Hope
    Sep 1 6:04 AM
      (Cross-posted)

      When: September 8th, 2009
      Where: iCrossing, Black Lion Street, Brighton (Map)
      Time: 6:30 pm -
      Cost: £ free
      Details: http://uxbrighton.org.uk/gameplay-research-and-design

      Talk descriptions will follow, but we've got *2 great speakers so book quickly*.

      *GiGi Demming* (User Testing Manager at Sony Computer Entertainment Europe) &
      *Gareth White* (Co-director of Vertical Slice and ex-Rockstar Games developer)

      We may also have one or two other *mystery guests(!)* and possibly a demo.

      After the talks, we’ll continue the conversation over a drink at The
      Black Lion (next door to iCrossing).

      --
      Danny Hope
      User Experience Consultant, Brighton (UK)