6018[PLUG] UIE Roadshow in Portland, Atlanta, and Minneapolis

  • Jared Spool
    Jan 30, 2009
      [Apologies for any duplication.]

      We're giving Agile Usability List readers a special discount to our
      new UIE Roadshow: Secrets Behind Designing Great User Experiences, a
      full-day workshop, based on 10 years of UIE's extensive research, that
      will deliver new insights and inspire your team to create the best
      user experiences.

      This winter, we're taking this workshop on the road, to Portland,
      Minneapolis, and Atlanta. There, I'll share information with you that
      previously was only available to our biggest clients.

      You'll learn these secrets:

      - What you can learn from the design processes behind Apple,
      Nintendo, and Netflix
      - How you can get your team and designs to the next level
      - How constructing a solid experience vision is one of the most
      critical methods for getting your organization behind your
      UX efforts
      - What professional magicians know about using the art of illusion
      to simplify otherwise complex designs

      An eventful day, with a ton of detailed examples, hands-on
      exercises, my usual funny material, and, for the first time, live
      magic tricks! See the details of the full-day program at

      We have limited seating in every city. We're coming to:

      - Portland, OR on Tuesday, February 17, 2009
      - Minneapolis, MN on Thursday, February 19, 2009
      - Atlanta, GA on Monday, March 2, 2009

      We know the current economy is making things challenging. We also
      know what you'll learn in this workshop will make your design a
      critical part of your organization's strategy. Therefore, we've
      priced this seminar to make it easy to sign up.

      As an Agile Usability List reader, you can use the AGILE promotion
      code, which qualifies you for the lowest individual price of $349
      ($125 off). Or you can bring your team and group rates as low as $299
      for each person. You won't find this quality of information for a
      price that good anywhere else.

      You can't afford to miss this Roadshow. Find out everything you need
      to know at http://www.uie.com/events/roadshow/

      I hope to see you there,

      Jared M. Spool

      p.s. Register by 2/4 with AGILE to get the lowest individual rate of
      $399 and even lower group rates: http://www.uie.com/events/roadshow/

      Jared M. Spool
      User Interface Engineering
      510 Turnpike St., Suite 102, North Andover, MA 01845
      e: jspool@... p: +1 978 327 5561
      http://uie.com Blog: http://uie.com/brainsparks Twitter: jmspool