5882Re: [agile-usability] Article on Design and Agile on A list Apart

  • Ron Jeffries
    Dec 4, 2008
      Hello, Adam. On Thursday, December 4, 2008, at 12:02:31 AM, you
      wrote:

      > Except that it is the Emperor's New Clothing. They have to believe
      > we're selling something or we don't get paid. Software is the perfect
      > thing to be selling, because no one is quite sure what it is (The
      > magical stuff that the internet is made from.) And, everyone already
      > expects us to fail (After all it's /really hard/.)

      Well, to operate that way, wouldn't one have to be living a lie?

      > I'm being cynical, and you don't have to join me. On the other hand,
      > cynics are people who have seen how screwed up the world can be.

      Everyone with their eyes open sees how screwed up the world can be.
      The question is what do you do next.

      Ron Jeffries
      www.XProgramming.com
      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      Find the simple path to what works and follow it,
      always looking for a simpler path. -- Patrick D. Smith
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic