4186RE: [agile-usability] How to write user stories for usability at release and sprint level

  • KATHARINA BRUNAGEL
    May 7, 2008
      Thank you Alain - are you saying then that in order to
      build in usability into user stories it should be for
      instance incorporated as an acceptance criteria per
      user story? This makes sense to me at sprint level but
      at release level would it not make sense to have a
      dedicated user story for 'non-functional' related
      areas including usability?

      --- "Desilets, Alain" <alain.desilets@...>
      wrote:

      > Not sure it makes sense to have usability as being
      > separate from the
      > user story.
      >
      > I think it's better if the user story is written in
      > such a way that it
      > talks about what's important in that story from the
      > point of view of
      > usability. Also, the Ux expert should be part of the
      > conversation that
      > happens around that user story.

      Yahoo! For Good. Give and get cool things for free, reduce waste and help our planet. Plus find hidden Yahoo! treasure

      http://green.yahoo.com/uk/earth-day/
    • Show all 83 messages in this topic