4156Re: Do you do Story Cards?

  • kocurek.dusan
    Apr 3 12:07 AM

      You can also try ScrumDesk (www.scrumdesk.com) - project management tool for teams using SCRUM.

      Features:
      ------------
      - task board with story cards ( theme, tasks, progress tracking in chart)
      - stories grid view
      - drag and drop
      - timeline (sprints, releases, demo)
      - team management,
      - product backlog
      - planning releases and sprints with calculations (availability, occupation,...)
      - tracking daily progress
      - Next sprint view (stories from next sprint)
      - retrospective (including voting for best ideas)
      - SCRUM best practices metrics (velocity by releases, velocity by sprints including Worst Mean 3, Last Mean 8 calculation)

      Other:
      ------------------
      - teams are connected as a project-oriented social group
      - changes notification
      - teams can be distributed over the globe
      - integration with bug tracking and project documentation systems
      - easy call team member using  IP call applications integration (Skype, NetMeeting, Microsoft Communicator,...)
      - easy sending email to team member

      Features for next release (will be released this or next week):
      - story templates (if you have tasks that are always repeated in every story - unit test, deploy,....)
      - few enhancements

      Dusan Kocurek
      ScrumDesk product manager
      kocurek.dusan@...
      www.scrumdesk.com

      --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Wilson <piwilson@...> wrote:

      > Another alternative to CardMeeting is a tool called AgilePlanner. I have
      > (and currently still do) use AgilePlanner for distributed planning
      > sessions. I find that Agile planner is much faster and more responsive
      > for distributed changes than card planner. As well, it is Open Source
      > (which is good).
      >

      > Mayank Gupta wrote:
      > >
      > > CardMeeting is a cool idea. I tried it today and found it very
      > > interesting.
      > >
      > > I firmly believe that Information radiator is the key for co-located
      > > teams. And the team should have their daily standup in front of
      > > information radiator itself.
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > >
      > > Mayank

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic