4132Re: [agile-usability] Re: Online Usability Tests

  • Todd Zaki Warfel
    Mar 25, 2008
      Sorry, should have been more specific. What I'm interested in is exactly how you "instrumented things," or what you did to capture everything so you were able to tell exactly what individual fields/items were the culprit. I'd love to know more about this technique as an option to use in the future.
      On Mar 25, 2008, at 4:56 PM, William Pietri wrote:
      We took a running site and instrumented things so that we could see the
      raw submissions from every sign-up attempt, successful or failed.

      Cheers!

      Todd Zaki Warfel
      President, Design Researcher
      Messagefirst | Designing Information. Beautifully.
      Contact Info
      Voice: (215) 825-7423
      Email: todd@...
      In practice, they are not.