4101Re: [agile-usability] Re: Online Usability Tests

    Mar 19, 2008
      Todd Zaki Warfel wrote:
      On Mar 18, 2008, at 9:23 PM, William Pietri wrote:
      Given that most everybody uses JavaScript these days, I suspect one could also do some interesting things by capturing the event stream and sending it back via AJAX. And I'd love to try to build something that ties those events into snapshots taken via Flash's webcam support.

      Seems like a lot more work than just watching a few people using it.

      Undeniable. But better data is sometimes worth more work.