4097Re: [agile-usability] Re: Online Usability Tests

  • Todd Zaki Warfel
    Mar 19, 2008

      On Mar 18, 2008, at 9:23 PM, William Pietri wrote:
      Given that most everybody uses JavaScript these days, I suspect one could also do some interesting things by capturing the event stream and sending it back via AJAX. And I'd love to try to build something that ties those events into snapshots taken via Flash's webcam support.

      Seems like a lot more work than just watching a few people using it.

      Todd Zaki Warfel
      President, Design Researcher
      Messagefirst | Designing Information. Beautifully.
      Contact Info
      Voice: (215) 825-7423
      Email: todd@...
      In practice, they are not.