4053Re: Leverage a small UX team?

  • timkieschnick
    Mar 3, 2008
      --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Dickinson" <jon@...>
      > Would you run the usability test as part of the demo of the product
      > increment? I like the idea of the demo being the usability test
      and the
      > stakeholders being observers of the usability test.

      Has anyone done what Jon's suggesting? Somehow combinging usability
      test with the demo?

      I like the idea of showing live user testing to the stakeholders,
      but it sounds problematic in terms of being able to show a
      representative sample of users to the stakeholders--I wouldn't want
      the stakeholders to see the one outlyer test, and I don't know how
      I'd show them 4-5 users in one demo.

      The only way I can think of to show them multiple users would be to
      splice together video clips of representative user tests. This would
      be fantastic in a demo, but too much work to do regularly.

      Anyone have experience with this?
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic