4035Re: Leverage a small UX team?

  • Gart, Mitchell
    Feb 5, 2008
      In our company we have a few UX people spread over several development
      teams. Each UX person has to split their time between a few development
      projects. Each team has several full time developers and one part time
      UX person.

      I find that the most important thing is having a good, trusting working
      relationship. If the developers trust the UX person, and vice versa,
      they will be able to work together with this kind of full time - part
      time division of labor. If they don't have a trusting relationship,
      things will not go so well.

      - Mitch Gart
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic