3655Re: incrementing vs. iterating

    Aug 10, 2007
      <alain.desilets@...> wrote:
      > Do you find that as they work more and more on a true agile environment
      > they start relaxing more (assuming of course that developpers ARE
      > responsive to their requests for changes)?

      Sadly that "true" Agile environment seems to be hard to find lately.
      As Agile has arrive at the other side of the chasm - I see lots of
      companies adopting practices from Agile development, but keeping their
      traditions software development lifecycle values firmly in place.
      Even when developers are happy to make changes, the project manager
      often pushes back after realizing that this will have impact on the
      project plan.

      It's tough to get everyone in a big team, particularly in large
      organizations, to take their waterfall hat off.