3523RE: [agile-usability] Re: versus collocated teams

    Jun 5, 2007
      Interesting. But he does conclude the first posting by saying that:

      ---
      I think sitting together in one big room is better, all other things
      being
      equal. However, all other things are seldom equal. In my case, I want to
      live in paradise and no one else seems to want to (although, if you all
      did,
      it wouldn't be paradise any more). Working together remotely is much
      better
      than not working together at all.
      ----

      But interesting none the less.