3518RE: [agile-usability] Re: versus collocated teams

    Jun 5, 2007
      Hi guys,

      As much as I have enjoyed this thread, I think it may be time to bring
      it to a close.

      Lots of really good points and views have been expressed and shared (on
      both sides of the issue) and I don't think anyone is going to be able to
      convince anyone else by pounding on the same arguments over and over
      again (btw: I love that "Sam is not a good change agent" bit ;-)).

      Maybe we should just leave it at that, take in what we have heard and
      let it simmer for a while.

      Alain