3512Re: [agile-usability] Re: versus collocated teams

  • Ron Jeffries
    Jun 5, 2007
      Hello, Owen. On Tuesday, June 5, 2007, at 7:35:51 AM, you wrote:

      > Fair enough. I'm saying that this would be different for me. At least,
      > in as much as the thought of being involved in collocated teams (whether
      > they be agile or not), I can see something better for me, and something
      > that could mean good things for the customer too.

      Please explain clearly how it could be better for the customer to
      have you, a long way away, and someone just as good as you, right

      Ron Jeffries
      That's my opinion and I agree with it. -- Julio Santos
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic