3295Introducing UX in an agile environment

  • dmitry
    May 1, 2007
      Hi all,

      I've recently started in a new role as the first user experience
      designer in a small company practicing an agile development process.
      I'm now working on an internal presentation to introduce UX principles
      within an agile context.

      So far, I've found a number of resources that aim to explain agile
      approaches to usability/design practitioners, but very little along
      the lines of explaining UX principles and practices to agile
      developers. Does anyone have any pointers they'd be willing to share?

      Thanks,

      Dmitry
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic