      From: "Desilets, Alain" <alain.desilets@...>
      Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 07:20:27
      To:<agile-usability@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [agile-usability] Interaction design rules of thumb - do they exist?

      BTW, one of the things that doesn't work often enough is asking the users to report what they were doing. Many times I have seen users do one thing and then tell me that they did it differently. I would have doubted my sanity if I hadn't had co-observers with me.

      -- Alain:
      Does this happen even in talk-aloud situations?