1794RE: [agile-usability] Re: QWERTY, mouse, and novel input

    Dec 7, 2005
      From: agile-usability@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:agile-usability@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ron Vutpakdi
      Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 2:33 PM
      I have (as far as usability and design goes). But, then again, I'm also
      on another list where there are occasional flashes of "usability is
      irrelevant" from the interaction designers on the list.

      -- Alain:
      For sure, you get the occasional posting of this sort on all lists
      (including this one).

      My point is that this list does not exhibit more of those types of
      messages than your average mailing list.

      Therefore, if you come to this list and feel that your discipline (be it
      U* or Agile development) is being dismissed, you are probably not coming
      to it with an open mind.